Friday, April 1, 2016

LUXURA VOLUME 9 LIVE ON KICKSTARTER!

THE VAMPRESS LUXURA V9GUILTY PLEASURES.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A BACKER!

For this one I selected one of my all-time favorite Luxura covers. The image has been remastered by my colorist, Andrea Celestini who I think you will agree did a spectacular job.
Back in 2014 I compiled a set of 8 LUXURA TRADE PAPERBACKS for Luxura's 20th anniversary. Several months after the books were delivered a few long time fans contacted me asking about a few missing stories. Yes, there were some stories that I didn't include because I could not find clear enough copies of the original art to publish them in the books, and as anyone who owns volumes 1 - 8 knows, the quality of those books is very high and I didn't want to include another book that was not up to par.

Over the last year I've been working on tracking down high quality versions of the art for the original stories that were missing and scanning them. I've finally been able to get enough of the art together to make this volume. The Kickstarter campaign for this book will be launching in a month or two.

This will be the last volume of Luxura stories from the original Vamperotica/Luxura comics, cross-overs and one-shots.  I am also putting together a surprise set of new prints of some really nice existing Luxura art that have never been offered in print form before. This print set alone will blow you AWAY. The prints will be an 11 x 17, HIGH QUALITY set that is suitable for framing. That's all I'm saying for now but when I show you the art you all will be very pleased.

There will also be a BONUS BOOK offered in this campaign which has already been in the works for some time. It's the full color LUXURA COLLECTION REMASTERED EDITION.

Over the next several weeks I will be putting together all of the rewards for this campaign. I am setting up the pre-press work and getting all of the prototypes done ahead of time so that the delivery will go smoothly and quickly once the campaign is over. I'll also be showing all to you guys (and ladies) the rewards along the way so that you can know exactly what will be available and plan for what you may want to pledge for.

Thank you all so much for your support of my publishing efforts. This book is going to be a must have and I'm looking forward to getting it into your hands.
-Kirk